🌸 Celebrate Mother's Day with Häagen-Dazs Limited Edition Pink Carnation flower cake 🌸

It's May!

My birthday month, as well as a very special month for mothers!


Backstory:
My mom told me when I was born, the very next day was a Sunday - which was also Mother's Day for that year! So it was a very special Mother's Day for her because she got to celebrate it with my grandmother and me!


Ever since I tasted Häagen-Dazs ice cream cake, my household has been buying birthday cakes from Häagen-Dazs for TWO YEARS now!

my Häagen-Dazs birthday cake in cookies & cream two years ago





So for my birthday this year - while I was making my usual cake trip - I saw this very beautiful flower cake on display!




It has a Pink Carnation flower design which immediately captured my heart and I decided to get that for my birthday few days ago!






Seeing how much I love Häagen-Dazs cakes, I got two of them for my birthday 🙌🏻




The beautiful cake is made of luscious Belgian Chocolate ice cream inside, wrapped with a thin layer of white chocolate and decorated with strawberry chocolate carnation petals
(the petals are yum!).

Make Mother's Day extra special with an ICE-CREAM cake 🎂
and choose one that everyone will enjoy!
😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋


Since we are on the topic of Häagen-Dazs cakes, I'm gonna share a promotion that I came across on their Facebook Page:
Come on down to our shops to purchase a Mother’s Day special cake! You could be 1 of 5 lucky customers to receive L'OCCITANE Body Wash Gift Set OR a FREE Flower Bouquet E-Voucher!
See T&Cs below:
- Promo Period: May 1st – May 15th
- Winners will also receive the following:
1) Free L’OCCTIANE Gift (Random Giveaway): May 12th @ 1 Utama
2) Free Flower Bouquet E-Voucher will be sent on individual basis by end of May via Häagen-Dazs EDM
- This promotion is not in conjunction with other promotional programs, vouchers, offers and other VIP privileges


Btw, if you are wondering, these pics were taken during my 30th Birthday few days ago and my boyfriend got me these two cakes for a cake cutting celebration at home after a scrumptious dinner at Marble 8.
(that's why you see us both in dinner outfits compared to the rest *oops*)


So I'm just gonna leave this here - because you know how much I love my ice creams!
(I had ice-cream everyday when I was at Japan last month during sakura season)

🌸



Comments