My Thighs Progress Update!




Hello beauties! 

Just wanted to share with you a quick update on my thighs progress, as promised!
Remember I went for a few thigh reduction sessions with The Life Clinic few months ago?

I went for a total of 3 sessions in the span of one month and the final results can be seen after a few months, so here I am to share some of my progress pics!



My last thigh treatment session. I always had huge thighs all my life.



From pictures, there is slight progress but in measurements, there isn't much difference between August and November. It has been about 3 months and I personally think 3 sessions aren't enough to see a vast difference yet. The doctor suggested 6-10 sessions to see vast improvements thus I think if you are going to take up this treatment, be sure to take at least 6 sessions to be satisfied with results.


Personally, I would like to take up more sessions but the price could fetch up to few thousands of Ringgit thus I don't think it is affordable to me at the moment. For those on a tight budget, the only way is still to go on a strict diet and incorporate exercise for a fitter and healthier body.


If you do have the budget to take up this treatment, by all means, go for it! A word of caution though, as it may be painful for those with low pain tolerance.




The Life Clinic currently is headed by Datin Dr Serina and has a female nurse. If you are one of those who are particular about having a female doctor attend to you - be glad! You will be able to ask female body-related questions without having to feel embarrassed.



Location
Lot 6-2A, Plaza Batai, Jalan Batai
Damansara Heights, 50490 Kuala Lumpur
(right above Ben's Independent Grocer)
Facebook The Life Clinic
Instagram @thelifeclinic

Hotline
+603 2856 9292 / +6014 699 1018

Website

Comments