I visited Plaza Batai recently and checked out The Life Clinic which does Aesthetics & Laser!


Plaza Batai is located in an upscale neighbourhood which has a stretch of modern and chic shop lots to boot. If you ever want to be transported to a "global village" in Malaysia, this place is one of them as most of the people staying nearby are international expats and working class adults. There is a variety of local conveniences situated here and The Life Clinic is one of them!

Located on the upstairs of Ben's Independent Grocer, The Life Clinic is an aesthetics clinic which provides services including laser hair removal, body contouring and cellulite and scar removal.







The exterior of the clinic is pretty fancy, it's a full wall of striking purple with huge fonts bearing its name with a glass door next to it as the entrance. I noticed that Prestij Perdana Dental sign is also on the entrance, which means this place also offers dental services. And just right beside The Life Clinic, there is a hair salon / manicure place called Simpli Dry, which is great if you're in for that ONE-STOP place experience!


The walls of the clinic is bright white while the floor is covered with wooden tiles. There is a purple carpet and a vase of purple orchid flowers at the waiting area, to stay true to the clinic's colour scheme. There were also colourful throw pillows which added some spunk to the area!








The clinic has 3 treatment rooms and 1 room for consultation. The owner, Dr Serina Abdul Latif (as pictured above) is the one and only practising doctor of this clinic. My first impression of her was that she's quite a soft spoken lady with great tanned skin. I learnt that she was trained in London and is well versed in anti-aging and aesthetic medicine.


I explained to her that I was keen on getting my thighs' circumference reduced as I have thunder thighs for as long as I can remember. She immediately recommended me to try a thigh reduction treatment with Exilis Elite, a machine that would be used to massage around both thigh areas for about 1.5 hours with no downtime. She explained that it would usually require about 3-6 sessions to see visible improvements.











Not wanting to wait any longer to experience slimmer thighs, I immediately agreed and said yes to go ahead with the treatment!
I will be sharing with you more on my thigh reduction treatment sessions using Exilis Elite in my upcoming posts. I can't wait to share with you my expectations and results!
* Stay tuned for my upcoming posts *



*



In the meantime, you may check out more on The Life Clinic on their social media here -
Facebook The Life Clinic
Instagram @thelifeclinic


Location
Lot 6-2A, Plaza Batai, Jalan Batai
Damansara Heights, 50490 Kuala Lumpur
(right above Ben's Independent Grocer)

Hotline
+603 2856 9292 / +6014 699 1018


Website
www.thelifeclinic.my


Comments