We got a Pomeranian Puppy! And she fits nicely inside my Mizzue bag!

I apologize for the lack of updates on my personal life.
I got a pomeranian puppy as my boyfriend's belated birthday present earlier January this year and she's such a doll!


We named her Nessie, after the Loch Ness monster 😊
Here's a pic taken back in January when we first got her --

Nessie at 2 months.



*


*


*



And here she is now at 6 months old!





She fits into my bucket bag just nicely!

Tammara Verrelli Royal Blue Bag from Mizzue.
This bag is really spacious (measuring 18 X 25 X 24 cm) and Nessie could fit in really snuggly there hehs 😂  It is made of good quality leather and I like it that it's so versatile for many occasions! (esp bringing my pup for a day out in the sun!)

When we first got Nessie, we had interrupted late nights due to her constant feeding time plus she always needs to go out to pee and poop from her cage. It was a lot of panda eyes and constant checking up on her, we were basically behaving like new parents!

If you'd like to see more of Nessie, you could follow me on Instagram @gracemyu and search for her hashtag #NessieThePom 🐶



*


Do share with me if you also have any tips on raising a puppy (esp Poms)? I'd love to hear more on your experiences here!


Comments