Anna Sui x FitFlop

I always have known Anna Sui for her cosmetics line that I always see in Parkson outlets but I tend to forget that she's famous as a fashion designer first.
Having said that, I was pleased to know that she recently collaborated with footwear brand FitFlop, to release a limited edition collection! FitFlop is known for its comfy footwear (especially for expecting mothers and elderly women) so adding a little more jazz into the collection definitely spices things up!


Here's a pic from Anna Sui's 2016 collection -
And it's Tahiti-inspired designs are being translated into your shoes! I got my very first pair of FitFlops, because of Anna Sui!





Excuse my unusually long toes *haha* but can you just admire the free spirited design with pineapple prints? 😍


If you want to find out more about this collection, head on to www.fitflop.com and FitFlop Malaysia's Facebook Page.

Comments