Time-Release AquaCell Yoga Visage, Hydration Facial Treatment @ CRES, The Gardens Mid Valley KL

Spoiler: Read until the end to get a special trial voucher!

Treatment: Time-Release AquaCell Yoga Visage
Duration: 120 minutes; Value: RM478


Truth be told, I'm not really a facial gal. (Weird, I know) I always have this deep fear inside me that my skin will worsen post-facial and the only facial places I trust are only narrowed to 2 places: Aster Spring & Glo Laser Skin.

But Cres has long been a household name in Malaysia and seeing that so many of my blogger friends have only good things to say about them, I finally gave in and went for my first facial treatment at The Gardens Mid Valley.





Like all centres, there is a consultation session to diagnose my skin condition prior to the facial. I was said to have dry and dehydrated skin (no surprise lol), so they recommended me to try their Time-Release AquaCell Yoga Visage treatment.






I really liked the skin analysis machine! It has a thorough breakdown of various skin concerns as pictured above.






In a Nutshell
CRES’ treatment – Time-Release AquaCell Yoga Visage is a high-performance treatment for dry & dehydrated skin (which reinforces skin architecture to provide a complete and thorough solution for skin hydration.

Skin is highly moisturized and last for days. The Yoga lymphatic drainage stimulates the effective absorption of the rich moisture infused. The osmotic regulating features and reinforced hydrolipidic layer provide a time-release mechanism for continuous moisturizing that last for days.








TO RETAIN AND TO BALANCE

Method: All new triple-action bio-intelligent hydration system – Aqualance 24 , which leaves both inner and superficial skin layers adequately hydrated.



1. Aqualance 24 Concentrate wt Hyaluronic Acid & Kinetin

Aqualance 24 Concentrate introduces in-depth hydration while fortifying its natural regeneration mechanism. Skin feels refreshed and regains a supple smoothness without uncomfortable tightness.


2. Aqualance 24 Masque wt Resveratrol & Carnosine HCL

Provides superior efficacy in reviving skin glow and optimizing moisture balance. It helps prevent glycation-induced skin damage while restoring skin with deep relaxation.


3. D’sensi Calming & Hydrating Complex wt Ceramide Complex & Silanediol Salicylate

A type of skin identical lipids which help restore skin protective barrier, providing deep nourishment and insulating skin against moisture loss. Rich in Silanediol Salicylate, D’sensi Calming & Hydrating Complex helps soothe and stabilize the skin. 


4. Aqualance 24 Essence Masque wt Osmoprotectant & Caviar Extract

Boosts the dynamic of skin hydration by regulating osmotic pressure between the cells and their environment. Its Algae and Caviar Extracts progressively rehydrate, nourish and rejuvenate the skin, leaving the skin soft, smooth and radiantly alive.






My Experience

I was attended by a therapist (Catherine) and she was really accommodating. She was gentle throughout the whole process and I appreciated that she mentioned her every step along the way. At least I got to prep myself mentally and this made me more relaxed until the end (facials can be unnerving to me!).

We started off with a head massage to calm my nerves. After that she started to cleanse my face using a cleansing milk with slight facial massage. She then washed it off then continued with a cleansing gel and finished by wiping the solution away with warm cotton pads. Next step was spraying toner all over my face to moisturize my face.

The first mask was Bio mask scrub, which smells amazing like food cereal!!! After that I got a scalp massage with pressure points. I felt so relaxed and sleepy especially with slow soothing music in the background. There's even moderate hair pulling involved near my roots lol.

After washing off the mask, she sprayed toner and this one was minty refreshing! Not long after, she applied specialty lotion to soften blackheads and whiteheads. Which also signifies that there will be an extraction soon!!! *gulp*

Catherine let my face rest under the steam for 5 minutes then she proceeded to extract impurities under a bright light. She did offered me to shape my eyebrows, but I kindly decline (since I love my brows waxed by Benefit Browbar).

We then started with our first machine, with a suction point. This step is crucial to open the lymph nodes around the face, she said. After that she sprayed ampoules over my face with a second machine, which was an oxygen machine. The third machine was used to concentrate and blow/push oxygen into my face (which reminds me of Aster Spring's luxury hydration facial treatment). After that, she lightly massaged my face for skin absorption.

The very last step involved a sheet mask while getting a shoulder and neck massage. And I was able to get some shut eye while reaping the full benefits of the sheet mask :)


Post-Treatment

I love it! Everything smells sooooo good and the products used are gentle on my highly sensitive skin. I did not suffered any redness, only a slight bumpy surface which subsided after a few hours. I am so glad that there weren't any breakouts on my face throughout the whole week after the facial. I managed to maintain a dewy look for the entire week too :)

Would I recommend it? YES!
Cres will definitely be my third addition to "Approved Facial Places" from now on.


Voucher For You
Enjoy this very treatment (Time-Release AquaCell Yoga Visage)
for only RM99 (NP RM478) by downloading and filling in this e-voucher:


Remember to fill in my name "Grace Myu" under the "Complimentary From" column so that they know I sent you there :)


Cres is located at
USJ 03-56365313 / The Gardens 03-22876369 / Metro Prima Kepong 03-62507868
Bukit Tinggi Klang 03-33240828 / Jusco Cheras Selatan 03-90763369
Jusco Seremban 2 06-6015828 / Jusco Bandaraya Melaka 06-2921951
Taman Desa Tebrau JB 07-3577012

Comments