Visit International Fashion Ateliers all at Reebonz Marketplace!

Hello beautifuls!

Last blog entry, I was talking about buying properties as a piece of long term investment. However, today I'll be touching on a more 'interesting' piece of investment - LUXURY FASHION.



Many women out there would splurge on classic luxury items for the sake for vanity and claim that its price would appreciate in time to come. I for one, would agree to that statement because I recalled the scene in Sex and the City, where Carrie exchanged her $40,000 worth of Manolo Blahniks for her new house's down payment. 

If you haven't owned a piece of "Investment Piece" or are looking for alternatives than the retail stores, I find that Reebonz offers a huge variety of luxury and vintage items! I first heard about Reebonz few years back and more recently, my good friend Jenn posted an interesting video of "How Well Do Malaysian Men Know Women" that caught my attention and led me back to Reebonz.




After navigating around the site, I found there is a new feature on Reebonz called Reebonz Marketplace. Apparently Reebonz Marketplace is a new addition of Reebonz (call it a new service, if you may), it's a global community of the world’s finest independent multi-brand boutiques, pre-owned luxury merchants and vintage dealers.

Imagine, all the international independent luxury fashion shops ALL COMBINED UNDER ONE ROOF! It's like walking in the streets of Bangsar & Kota Damansara.... AND BEYOND!

Think Hong Kong, Seoul, Japan, Italy, Paris, Australia, US, UK, UAE & more!!!



Get as many luxury you love from overseas -- without passport needed!




These are some of the shops that caught my attention in Marketplace. Some of them I even Googled just to find out whether they truly exist before compiling all of them here!


UNITED STATES
Boutique on 57


Madison, Beverly Hills


FRANCE
Dressing Factory



Monnier Freres



ITALY
Luxury by FRMODA



Vogmoda



JAPAN
Midunoya


KOREA





If you're wondering, all featured boutiques and dealers on Reebonz Marketplace are professional sellers who have been carefully vetted by the team and certified by Reebonz to ensure an authentic and customer-friendly experience. So you can now shop 100% authentic luxury + fully insured during delivery process!!!

Also, if you happen not satisfied with the item's condition,  you may request for a return! That's how much I value Reebonz customer services!



So feel free to spoil yourself this Christmas & New Year!
To the New Year, and NEW BEGINNINGS!!!



Comments