Weekday Surprise! Maybelline Color Sensational Rebel Bouquet Lipsticks

Three weeks into office and I have flowers being sent in for me!
Thank you Maybelline Malaysia for being so thoughtful!

Let's see what they included with the flowers.







It's the new line of lipsticks called
And how apt of them, for sending flowers to beauty enthusiasts! I saw on Instagram a couple of famous influencers and beauty bloggers receiving lovely bouquets from Happy Bunch (the flower dispatch) too! You can search on Instagram with the hashtag #WatchMeRebel ;)
I'm so happy my bouquet looks one of the bigger ones hehehe *sneaky*

Not sure whether they're in stores at the moment (I visited Watsons Pavilion and haven't seen them on the shelves yet!) but I'm very sure they'll be out soon enough!



Follow Maybelline to get updates: -


Comments